OHack - An open source hack for World of Warcraft
- No Water Hack - Command: .NoWater.
Disables swimming and rendering of water. You can still walk on water using the water walk hack.
- Water Walk Hack - Command: .WaterWalk.
Lets you walk on the surface of the water.
- Climb Hack - Command: .Climb.
Lets you walk at a much steeper angle than you normally can.
- No Collision - Command: .NoClip or .NoCollision.
Disables collision with terrain, so you can move through the ground.
- Hover Hack - Command: .Hover.
Lets you move without descending. This can be enabled while falling or jumping. Disables swimming and jumping to prevent disconnects. Disable it before loading screens, or you will be disconnected.
- Fly Hack - Command: .Fly.
Lets you move as if you are flying. This can be enabled while falling or jumping. Disables swimming and jumping to prevent disconnects. Disable it before loading screens, or using a flying mount, or you will be disconnected.
- Stop Fall - Command: .StopFall.
Causes you to stop falling as if you landed on the ground.
- Morph and Scale Hack - Command: .morph <Model ID> and .scale <Size>.
Changes the model ID and scale of the player, or your target if you have one selected. These commands are case-sensitive.
- Map Loading - Command: .loadmap <Map ID>.
Unloads the current map and loads another. Some maps will cause disconnects or crashes.The player won't render after loading another map.
- Follow Any Hack.
Lets you follow any unit, instead of only friendly players.
- Show All Levels Hack.
Lets you view the level of enemy units that are 10 or more levels higher than you.
- No Away Hack.
Disables auto-away, so you can be away from WoW for more than 5 minutes without getting the away state.
- Language Hack.
Lets you speak and understand all other languages. You can select any language from the language selection box. If you load OHack while in-game, you'll need to do a /reload for the other languages to show up in the language selection box.
- Zoom Hack.
Removes the camera zoom-out limit.
- Lua Unlocker.
Lets you use protected Lua functions, such as CastSpellByName.
OHack has an optional UI; you can use the UI or the in-game commands. If you use the in-game commands, OHack will print a message to chat saying that the hack was enabled or disabled.
All messages beginning with . will be blocked, so that mistyped commands will not be sent to chat.
Here's a screenshot of it:
- You need Detours 1.5 to build it, and it probably won't build with anything other than Visual Studio.
- If you get errors about a missing DLL then you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86).
- Make sure that you build it as a DLL.
- OHack supports both DirectX 9 and DirectX 11, but only x86 WoW.
It is currently undetected.
Note: You may reuse any of my code in this hack, as long as you don't sell it, and you must give credit to l0l1dk/Fail46.