We have released v2.0 Beta for mass consumption. Download is free and most features are free. Premium Beta Features require a one time purchase of a Beta Key for activation.
Premium Beta users will get free beta updates/patches until release and will receive 3 months credit towards Premium when released.
2.0 Beta Features
- MultiClient - Run multiple clients using separate accounts on the same server.
- CSV Overrides - Dynamically override CSV values as Requiem loads.
- Injections - Inject 3rd party DLLs when starting Requiem such as Console.
- Physics - Adjust Run Speed and Jump Height in game with user defined hot keys.
- Chat - Echo chat messages to the trace window.
- Trace - Various new Trace options for exploring how Requiem operates.
- Scripts - Lua based scripting for automatic login.
- AutoHeal - Uses heal and mana potions when hp or mana reaches a user defined limit when attacked.
- AutoLoot - Loots all items as they drop including bind on aquire. It's like having an Item Mall Pet.
- Scripts - Lua based scripting for actions including but not limited to Auto Selling, Auto Reducing, Auto Banking, Quick Questing, Dungeon grinds and Event Item farming.
We currently provide example scripts for automatic login, QuickQuest (Works for most classes up to level 25 in Turba), farming Numeran Premium Dungeon and farming Numeran Premium Dungeon Event Golem (US Server, Pet classes only). You may need to adjust Sleep times in the scripts for slower performing computers.
Future beta releases will expand this to cover all dungeons on all maps and Questing to maximum level. We also have many more script commands in the works for Premium users.
(This list is not complete or final)
* Premium script commands - Using these commands without Activation will cause the game to crash.
- ButtonPress - Press on screen buttons like 'Login' and 'Game Start'
- *DoBuffs - Use all enabled buff skills and summon enabled pets.
- *DoPotions - Use any buff potions found in bags.
- *Escape - Use the nearest exit in the current zone.
- *GetMyLocation - Return x,y,z location of character.
- *GetMyAngle - Return direction character is facing in degrees.
- *GetMOBEntityID - Returns a MOBs current EntityID
- *GetQuest - Gets the next available quest for characters level.
- HackLog - Log a message to the main trace area of HackREQ.
- InputLineSetText - Insert text into on screen text boxes like 'Login ID' and 'Password'.
- *Invite - Invite player to party.
- KeyPress - Press a key.
- *KillNearestMOB - Moves to the nearest MOB and kills it.
- ListItemSelect - Selects an on screen list item such as character list.
- *MoveNextQuest - Auto Completes a quest chain.
- *MoveTo - Moves character to an x,y,z location using the games internal pathing engine.
- *Party - Party with other players in Invite List according to specified Rank. (Leader will invite all in list, Follower will accept invite from anyone in list)
- RadioButtonPress - Press on screen radio buttons like Server Select.
- *ReduceItems - Reduce items in bags from slot 1 to Bag Slot Limit.
- *SellItems - Sell specified items in bags from slot 1 to Bag Slot Limit.
- SetJumpHeight - Set current Jump Height in meters.
- *SetMyAngle - Set direction character is facing in degrees.
- SetRunSpeed - Set current Run Speed in meters per second.
- Sleep - Does nothing for the specified number of milliseconds Sleep(1000) sleeps for 1 second.
- *SummonsAttack - Kill current target using only summons. Used for farming bosses and event mobs with pet classes.
- WaitForCharacterList - Waits until the character list is returned from the server.
- WaitForGUIElement - Waits for a specific on screen element to appear such as buttons, text boxes, windows etc.
- WaitWarp - Waits until a character has completed warping into a zone.
We will be posting/linking detailed documentation on all features, settings and script commands in the coming days. Feel free to ask questions in the mean time and we will do our best to get the information to you as quickly as possible.
You can find it in the downloads section of our website.
If you choose to purchase a Premium Beta Key, use the Buy Now button and after payment is received, you will be sent an e-mail containing your Premium Beta Key to activate Premium Beta Features in HackREQ 2.0 Beta.
Your Premium Beta Key is valid for ALL future beta version of HackREQ!
Enjoy! And send all bugs/feedback to Wicked@WickedMindsElectronics.com