If you want any information about this, please head to this thread.
Changes as for now:
- Attack_Angle = 0
- Cast_Cancel = 0
- Skill_CastCancel = 0
- Movable_Casting = 1
- Movable_Fire = 1
- Movable_Maintenance = 1
- Basic_Cooltime = 0
- Basic_Casting_Time = 0
- Success_Rate = 10000 (100%)
- Critical_Flag = 1
- Skill_Min_Range = 0 removed - (not working.)
- Lower_Level_Success = 10000 (these should be good now)
- Upper_Level_Success = 10000
- Use_Casting_Time = -xx from all the values (-Xs) removed (not working. Dwar's patch only gave visual effect. (I think..or it only does so with current updates.) )
- Use_Cool_Time = -xx from all the values (-Xs) removed (not working. Dwar's patch only gave visual effect. (I think..or it only does so with current updates.) )
+++ How to:
1. Be sure your game isn't running.
2. Go to the folder where u installed the game(usually C://Program Files/Gravity/Requiem)
3. Enter the "data" folder and replace the original DAT.VDK file with the hacked(repacked) one (make a backup of original file for further client update)
4. Start game and changes will be visible
ALL CREDITS FOR THE ORIGINAL PATCHING OF DAT.VDK GO TO Dwar
I've only done what has been already implemented by Dwar, just plus some extra values.
As for now, this works correctly with 401 USA patch (updated 03/10/2011).
(sorry for double-rar, file size limit is only 2MB..)