Chat in public by pressing the Enter key to initiate Chat Mode, entering the text you wish to speak, and then pressing Enter again. You won't be able to move using the keyboard while in Chat Mode, but you can still right-click a spot on the screen and your character will move towards it.
If you wish to send your message to a particular channel, precede your message with one of the following characters:
! General Chat
@ Region Chat
# Party Chat
$ Guild Chat
* Note- Region chat can only be used if you have purchased Basic or Premium.
You can also perform gestures through the Action menu to really show how you're feeling or use the shortcut commands.
/gtst Get Set
/dance1 another dance
Keyboard and Mouse Use
Requiem uses the WASD keyboard system and/or Point-and-Click for controlling movement.
W Move Forward
S Move Backward
A Turn Left
D Turn Right
Q Strafe Left
E Strafe Right
When the mouse is used, either the Right or Left mouse button can be used to designate where you want your character to move to.
* Direction - Hold down the right mouse button, and move the mouse.
* Zoom - Move the scroll wheel up and down.
You can target NPCs and monsters by clicking on them with the Left Mouse Button, and talk and interact with NPCs and objects by clicking on them with the Right Mouse Button.
* The Tab key can also be used to target the closest enemy.
To attack a monster, double click or right click on it so that it is surrounded by both a gold and red circle. Then move your character to within range of it, and use either Skills or melee attacks. If your character is not facing a monster or is outside of that skill/attack's range, you will be unable to attack it. You can also use the Tab key to target the closest enemy (This does not work when being attacked in PK on the Hammerine server) and use F (The default attack key) to attack. Of course, you must be in range.
General commands to be used during the game, from viewing your character, skills, equipment, etc..
C Character Window
K Skill Window
O Guild Window
U Quest Window
B Open Bags
N DNA Window
Left Ctrl Key
Holding down the Left Ctrl key (only) will allow you to:
1. View your lant total in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. View an equipment comparison window by mousing over any piece of equipment.
3. Link an item to the chat window by clicking on it with the left mouse button.
Left Shift Key
Holding down the Left Shift key (only) will allow you to:
1. To break up grouped items.
* ie. to take 100 items and break it up in your bag to two groups.
* Pressing the X key makes your character take a well earned rest and take full advantage of his MP and HP regeneration.
* Almost all keys can be edited by the user. Remember key settings are stored in the application, not on the servers. When editing a lot of your key-binds, it is a good idea to manually restart the game before proceeding. This ensures that your changes stay in case of a game crash.