Phoenix Dynasty fast leveling
hack with WPE
How to get 50 lvl during lunch, - piece of cake, you only spend 10 minutes for preparation and another 10 for making an order in local sushi bar.
You can follow instruction from this topic, ‘coz first steps are same.
Part 1: “give me any item”
1. You got WPE
2. WPE is attached to the game process “FWClient.exe”.
3. Start logging packets
4. Return to the game and open any shop, e.g. doctor. Choose something and buy it (it can be cheap medicine etc.).
5. Packets counter in WPE will increase
6. Stop logging packets and find packet that starts with “00 00 47”. It’s “buy” packets, which send to the server information about your transaction. It should be 71 bytes length.
Note: Send this packet to the server; you will receive an item again.
I don’t know the real structure of packet, so
the latest marked bytes are an item ID (FD 68).
- 00 00 47 00 01 00 7A B9 B9 B9 7A B9 2B B9
B9 B9 B9 B9 B9 B9 B9 B9 91 B9 B9 B9 B9 B9
B9 B9 90 B9 A8 92 B9 B9 B9 B9 B9 B9 9A B9
B8 9F FB 79 74 6B 76 75 74 73 72 71 70 25
88 70 E9 FD 68 69 E8 16 6C 65 E4 10 11 12 13
Call “send” window in WPE for selected packet.
Replace your item ID with “D9 62” and resend packet. You will get “blue spar of earth”.
Part 2: “rise my level fast”
Some stuff e.g. “blue spar of earth” can be exchanged for exp and money. By using WPE we will automate the process of clicking on NPC, choosing proper dialog and repeating them again.
1. Start logging packets
2. Return to the game and click on NPC “Mister Omniscient” in Phoenix Village. Pass all steps to get reward:
3. Stop logging packets
- choose dialog “I’m here to exchange spars for rewards”
- ”I have spar of …”
- select “ok” (if NPC says that you will get only money).
4. Now, you must find first packet, which will open NPC dialog. Try to send each logged packet, and when dialog window appear, then you get the right packet. Add this packet to the send list.
Continue searching of the packet for second dialog step, and so on.
Packets should look like on pictures below
5. After all, you can add “buy” packet to the send list.
6. Check your packets and call “send packets”
Now is time for sushi.
Feel free using our knowledge and guides, but please,
keep linkbacks to the original article