Sword Girls is an online collectible card game featuring stunning anime artwork and strategic game play. Sword Girls offers an engaging experience whether it's your first card game or you're a seasoned veteran. The game offers hundreds of unique and alluring cards to collect.
An innovative card-crafting system provides an exciting new way to obtain additional cards and use them to build powerful decks. Players can duel each other, fight their way through dungeons, and challenge powerful bosses. Sword Girls is free to play and works on any web browser or Flash-enabled mobile device.
Key features include:
- Original Anime Artwork - Extensive library of over 500 playable cards at commercial launch, each with its own uniquely drawn anime artwork, created by veteran anime artists.
- Revolutionary Card Crafting System - Gather crafting materials from everyday game play to create any playable card in the library and become the ultimate card collector!
- Limitless Strategies - Unleash countless card combos against enemies with your own unique decks.
- Episodic Releases - Enjoy frequent updates that bring along new cards and new game features.
- Ladder System - Compete in monthly tournaments to find out who are the best players on the leader board.
- Play Anywhere! - Dive into the game using any Flash enabled web browser whether you are at home or on the go.
This new Closed Beta includes the following changes based on feedback from the users during 1st CBT.
Among the many changes in this beta test are improvements to the in-game tutorial system, including additional tutorial prompts in useful areas, improved starter decks, rebalanced dungeons and additional servers to accommodate the influx of new players.
"We are indebted to all the fans who participated in the first closed beta for providing invaluable feedback," said Jeffrey Shen, Producer on Sword Girls. "Players can expect major updates and improvements in this beta that will greatly enhance their gameplay experience."
Developed by Zeonix, renowned creator behind popular online trading card games (TCG) Fantasy Masters and Ragnarok TCG, Sword Girls takes the CCG experience to new heights with its visually stunning anime design and strategic game play that will entice both veteran players and newcomers alike. The game features over 500 uniquely drawn playable cards that can be collected through the innovative card crafting system. Sword Girls is free to play for everyone and works on any Adobe Flash enabled web browser. Players can expect frequent content releases that will bring along new cards and new game features.
Changyou.com announced the launch of 2nd closed beta of its upcoming anime-themed MMO game. The second closed beta comes with additional servers, improved tutorial system and improved gameplay.
More information on the game may be found on the official website at Sword Girls