The thunderous drums of war have begun to sound! The War of the Immortals has reached its critical breaking point, and it will take every last champion in the realm of Motenia to turn the tide!
Previously known as Battle of the Immortals II and Empire of the Immortals, the 2nd game in Perfect World's Immortals series is set to launch in North America next month, with Closed Beta beginning on 25th October. Not exactly a sequel to Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World decided to make a 2nd game as both titles are supposedly vastly different and unable to make this into just an update.
Starting Tuesday, October 25th, closed beta participants will be the first ones to draw their blades against the innumerable threats that await in War of the Immortals! New monsters, bosses, threats, and foes await you in the rich world of Motenia - with the very fate of the World Tree hanging in the balance.
- 8 classes to choose: Choose from a total of eight classes including Berzerker, Champion, Heretic, Magus, Slayer, Duelist, Ranger and Enchantress.
- Guild Housing: Set up guild housing for clan members and plan for your next raid, trade crafting materials or recruit new members to grow your clan.
- Pet Soul System: Further customize your pets through the new Pet Soul system as well as capture virtually any monster in the game as a pet.
- Soul Gear System: Specifically tailored to each class, these powerful sets of animated armor and gear grow and change in appearance as players progress in the game.
- Territory Wars: Fight against other clans for territories and resources as you take your alliance to new heights and notoriety.
- Interactive Environment: Powered by Perfect World's proprietary Cube graphics engine, dungeons reach new levels of interactivity.
New Enchantress (or Dancer) class.
War of the Immortals (CN) - Newbie footage Part 1
War of the Immortals (CN) - Newbie footage Part 2