I share a unpacker for Metin2, and I show you how to change the LZO key if it's necessary.
- To decrypt a file just double click on it with the left mouse button.
- To encrypt a file just double click on the XMR generated file by previous decryption.
- To encrypt a file without creating strings for XML, there's now a convenient menu. Simply select the folder, right click on it and select the appropriate heading.
How to change the LZO Key in the unpacker
Open : m2.exe in hexa progam
Go to offset : 00083F40
The lzo original key in hex is :
In text :Code:B9 9E B0 02 6F 69 81 05 63 98 9B 28 79 18 1A 00 22 B8 B4 04 64 B2 6E 1F AE EA 18 00 A6 F6 FB 1CCode:¹ž°.oi..c˜›(y..."¸´.d²n.®ê..¦öû.
Once you have chosen "Crypt in Eix-EPK" will come out a little window where you enter the name of the file and another window where you enter the location of archived files.
- 1.6 Changed the total interface of the program; XML Encryption without selecting the item in the menu folder, multi-language support (English, German and Italian); Bug Fixes.
- 1.5 Encryption of files without XML, fixed some bugs;
- 1.0 Many bug fixes, graphics changed, added autoupdate, added filetype .XMR, added various functions.
- 0.5 Initial release with many bugs.
If in the client, you have an another key, copy this another key and change it in your m2.exe.
Then you can extract successfully