Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer.
Key features of Process Hacker:
- A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
- Detailed system statistics with graphs.
- Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more.
- Powerful process termination that bypasses security software and rootkits.
- View, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console.
- View and close network connections.
- Starts up almost instantly, unlike other programs.
Compared with Process Explorer, Process Hacker:
- Implements all of the functionality offered by Process Explorer, plus more advanced features.
- Performs stack traces correctly for .NET programs, with managed symbol resolution.
- Allows you to see what a thread is waiting on.
- Has advanced string scanning capabilities, as well as regular expression filtering.
- Highlights both relocated and .NET DLLs.
- Shows symbolic access masks (e.g. Read, Write), rather than just numbers (e.g. 0x12019f).
- Shows names for transaction manager objects and ETW registration objects.
- Shows detailed token information, as well as allowing privileges to be enabled and disabled.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Intel Itanium Platforms are not supported.
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 GPLv3
Operating system: Windows
License: Open Source
Website: Official website
Download Official version: Process Hacker 2.23