Stage 1 - Cannons & Boars
* Kill em ALL! (We won't be having problems since we're all lvl 50)
* Assigned warriors should cast HL (Highlander) on the 4th and Final wave.
* You're good to go.
Stage 2(1) - Poison Islet
* Avoid getting sucked in at all costs.
* After killing ghouls, Plants appear. Move clockwise whilst killing the plants.
* Go back to 6 o'clock of the map. Ogre's appear, simply kill them.
Stage 2(2) - Debuff Island
* Basic objective; just kill them all and watch out for debuffs that come every now and then.
* 1st debuff - Skill cool down duration.
* 2nd debuff - Decrease of damage.
* 3rd debuff - Friendly fire enabled. (Stop attacking at the leader's queue)
* Once all debuffs are gone, finish off the remaining monsters.
Stage 3 - Lava Golem Aisle
* Before the team proceeds to this level, the leader will assign each of the players their individual platform.
* (Remember) The map will be seen as a quartz clock. There are over 8 platforms; enough for everyone.
(Memorize your platform and don't forget to zoom in your map to the max level) READ>>>SHARING
PLATFORMS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Otherwise, we all die.
* The lava golem fills up the island with lava at approximately 30-45 seconds, more or less.
* After 30 seconds, immediately go to your assigned platform and wait for the lava to vanish.
* That's about it. Follow these procedures and you'll be fine with stage 3.
Stage 4 - Revived Kalkari AKA Metal Cerberus
* For lvl 50s, Simply kill Cerby and you're on your way.
* For those who wan't to be extra careful, lure Cerb to either the left or the right side of the island.
* Before you do that, You have to kill the minions first. The tank of the team will keep Cerb busy till you finish.
* After you bring Cerb to the side, Keep attacking and stop on the leader's queue. Why? Cerb will unleash
a deadly attack that can instantly kill you when he is attacked continuously.
Stage 5(1) - The Red Minotaur
* The mino unleashes a stampede once you enter it's blue field of vision area thing.
* Make sure that you avoid entering the blue circle.
* The mino patrols in a pattern. Your job is to go the opposite direction whilst destroying the pillars to take down
its defense. (always keep your eye on the mino)
* When stampede occurs, do not panic. it can be dodged easily; but if you struggle, you're gonna have a hard time.
Swordmasters can use parrying stance (it won't be a problem at all)
* Once this is done, the mino will stop patrolling. The tank and the priest will approach the mino slowly. The priest will
Summon a Miracle Relic keeping everybody alive for 8 seconds (kinda works like HL too)
* The mino will soon summon a stampede. Once he does, you must immediately enter the MR's AOE.
* The mino will stop the summon; and that is when you attack and take it down.
* One of the mino's skill is to make 4 party members dance for a certain amount of time. Your job is to protect
your team mate while he/she recovers.
Stage 5(2) - Gay Lizard brothers
* You will be transported to a small island with a small magical circle in the middle. (think of the circle as an evacuation
center that will protect you against one of the lizards' deadly skills)
* There are 3 lizards The Strong one, the regular one, and another regular one. One selected lizard will receive the
highest amount of health. That's the boss lizard that we need to take out last.
* The tank and another party member will keep the 2 other lizards busy while the rest will focus on the strong lizard.
Lizards burrow underground randomly. When this happens, immediately go to the circle. They will release a deadly
attack that deals with heavy damage.
* Each lizard can resurrect their brother, so what you need to do is you need to take out the weak lizards first then
save the strong lizard for last.
Stage 5 - Monta
*At the start of the battle, a paladin with high level provoke run up to the 2 o'clock platform (top right corner) and provoke the boss. The platform is chosen because it is the widest platform among the 4 of them. Monta can't jump up to the platform. All other members do nothing and wait for 6min to pass.
*Mercenary get ready to cast disenchanting howl at 6minutes to clear his berserk status. Sub-T get into the position at the other end of the same platform. After it is done, all party members can start attacking monta from its back while the main-T provoke it.
*At the end of HP x4, wait for a Poison Ring to be cast on the Main-T. This is to prevent the Poison Ring to be casted on a random party members while we are gathering at the top of the platform to avoid the AOE poison gas.
*Once the Main-T is infected with a poison ring, priest 1 cast a Miracle Hand on the top the platform at the position of the Sub-T. This miracle hand can reduce the damage from various stomp and save the party member in case Vine Grip is cast suddenly.
*All other party members move up to the platform and gather in the Miracle Hand. Continue to deal damage to Monta until the AOE Poison Gas is triggered. Priest 2 continue to cast the second miracle hand after the first one finish.
*After the Poison Gas is over, all party members go down from the platform and go into the formation suggested above. Priests cast the Great of Relic around Monta and DPS can start damaging Monta. The 3rd miracle hand can be used if available. Time acceleration should be cast right after the final miracle hand. Devastating howl can also be used to cut the attack Monta after the last miracle hand is cast. Vine Breaker and Sub-T must be extremely alert at all times.
*After hitting the end of HPx3, make sure miracle hand is CD and a poison ring is cast on the Main-T. Repeat the same process again, as with the end of HPx4.
*After this second poison gas, Monta will start tunneling into the ground and summon zombies. Clear the zombies ASAP. When Monta reappear, DO NOT attack before the main-T provoke Monta and lure it to the platform. Once Monta is back into position, everyone else should get into the same formation again. Note that he likes to tunnel a few times during Hpx2.
*Repeat the same thing when his Hpx2 is about to get depleted. Wait for a poison ring, miracle hand, gather, deal damage. This 3rd poison gas attack is the last one you will see.
Stage 7 - Serpentra - Leviathan
This gets a little complicated and I think its better to tell what serpentra uses so you can dodge them
Phase 1 skill:
* Claw: Melee ranged
* Middle Bite (Peck): Long ranged. Serpenta won't be able to hit you with this attack if you are hiding at the corner or stay by the side.
* Dragon Breath: Will cast every 60sec once. Must avoid by hiding at the two corners. It has some sort of suction effect, so arrow key has to be hold down to avoid getting sucks in.
Dragon Breath is a special attack that can remove any buff on the target. So nothing can save your from it (shield block, avatar, miracle etc). However, a special cooking item will make you immune to breath attack for a short duration.
* Side Pecking: Serpenta will be able reach the corner at this phase. DPS char should see the motion of his head. Avoid swiftly if he is pecking into your direction.
* Ice Claw: higher damage, slow effect.
After the HP is brought down by 85% for this hp bar, Serpenta will fly to the next map.
HP x 18.15
Before entering the portal, cast highland and buff up.
Upon reaching the 2nd map, move to one of the edge of the map and overlap each other. Miracle hand should be cast immediately after that.
The reason for overlapping is because ice flake will be cast on party member which has a eye icon. The ice flake will not hit the person with the eye icon and the person overlapping with him. However, ice flake will deal heavy damage to people around it.
The reason for casting miracle hand is to reduce the damage from spike thrown by serpenta. After his first dive breath, the 3 cannon holder can move to their respective cannons.
Serpenta will be flying around in the sky during this phase. He can only be damaged by Cannons. Paladin can try to reflect the damage of spikes also.
There are 5 cannons lying in line. It is advised that only the first, third and fifth cannons are used. leaving a gap of empty cannon between each cannons. The reason for doing so is to avoid the ice flakes (see below).
* Ice Flakes (Eye): Serpenta will mark afew player in the party. Dark eyes symbols will appear on those who are being marked. Serpenta will shoot ice flakes at those who are being marked. However, it won't damage the one being marked but only members around him, 50k ~ 70k damage, AOE, slow effect. Everyone should stand apart from those who are marked. Another method is stand exactly with the one being marked, overlapping each other.
* Monster-throwing attack (Spike): Serpenta will throw monster from the sky to deal damage. Serpenta will never aim the person handling the cannon. To avoid getting hit by spikes, simply move from your current location when you see the black smoke on the dragon and spikes are thrown from him. Paladin should also provoke the monster so that they won't attack the person handling the cannons.
* Ice meteor (Cube): Serpenta summon 5 ice meteors on the sky. They will grow and move towads the whole team slowly and explode. Damage is around 90k+, and extremely large AOE. The meteors can be destroyed with cannons (5-6 normal shot, 1 charged shot). In the unlikely event that the ice meteor can't be destroyed, it is recommended that all members run to the safe zone (see picture) to avoid the damage from ice meteor.
Normally the party member who are not holding any cannons will be split into 2-3 subgroups, each at the side of the map. Move according to the skill cast: eye - overlap, spike - move around.
After the dragon is brought down to near HPx16 (roughly 25%), the person handling the middle cannon should run and gather at the sides with the other party members.
The other party members should be informed (they will not see the dragon's HP since they never hit it with cannon). Miracle hand should be cast and all party members overlap each other near the sides of the map.
The other 2 members at the 1st and 5th cannon should observe the dragon's HP and its profile picture beside his HP carefully. Note that it normally glows red if the cannon hit the dragon. However, when the dragon's profile picture STOP GLOWING RED even if the cannon hit it, press ESC to release yourself from the cannon and dash to the sides of the map ASAP. The Dragon will dive down with a breath attack very shortly afterwards.
HP x 16.25
* Bite: Serpenta will be using this throughout the whole battle. Normally only aimed at the paladins.
* Ice Claw: homing effect, can be blocked with mirror. Will be cast throughout the whole battle.
Paladin has to take note that the ice claw will cause lost aggro. Main-T or Sub-T has to refresh the aggro with provoke right after the ice claw attack. The key role of the two paladins is to make sure the dragon doesn't turn his head towards the other party members.
HP x 15.25
* Dive Breath (Dive): Serpenta will flap his wings and fly to the sky. Shortly after that, he will dive down with a breath attack. Take note of which way his head is facing. Members from the two subgroups hide at the two map edges at their respective edges (to the left or right of dragon) of the map to avoid it. Main-T and Sub-T should run to the side too.
* Rotating dragon breath: First cast at 14.25 x HP. Angle of rotation is roughly 180~270 degree, can be clockwise or counterclockwise. The screen will go blur for awhile while Serpenta flaps his wing. The blur effect induce a slow status on all party members. The breath attack that follows clear all buffs and deal very high damage.
Mercenary and Paladin roles are very important here.
* Approach the dragon (near tail or hind legs) with superarmor buff when the dragon's HP is near 14.25
* Once the screen goes bluff, cast Relieve immediately which clears the slow effect.
* Cast Devastating howl before the dragon flies up and start his breath attack.
* If you miss (no HP reduction observed), inform the paladin immediately and the paladin will hav to eat dragon breath potion to withstand the damage.
There are two types of Rotating Dragon Breath:
* cast at 14.25, 9.25, 7.25 and 5.25 x HP.
* cast every 90sec after the first HP-triggered breath at 14.25. Will stop after hitting HPx10.5.
Mercenaries have to make sure that their essential skills: superarmor buff, relief, and devastating howl are ready before the rotating dragon breath.
* Ice Age (Bind): Serpenta will raise his head and flap his wings, freezing players. Player will die shortly afterwards. ~110k damage. Normally the person with the highest aggro will be frozen. From now onwards, Ice Age will be cast thoughout the whole battle except 9.25~7.25x HP.
However, if the pally lose aggro and some other members are frozen, the other members in his sub-group should save him. Use high superarmor break skills (miracle hand if need to) to break the ice. Try not to stand too near each other when ice age is cast so that the whole sub-group will not be frozen all together.
You can use sacrifice target to prevent ice age.
- Priest: all relics
- Academic : all summons
- Force user: mirror
* Black hole & Tail Coil: CD ~30sec. He will spit some dark matter which will suck whoever nearby to its centre. Serpenta will then turn around his body and use hits tail to coil around anyone at the centre of the dark matter, suffocating him. Extremely high damage. He will stop casting this after HPx7.25
HP x 9.25
When the dragon flies, there are two possibilities: ice rain( purple bomb) or dive with breath attack.
* Ice Rain (Bomb): cleric just cast shield block. non-cleric have to keep running to avoid being damaged. Ice rain will be casted from 9.25x to 4.25x HP. It is important to note that relics and summon units attract rain also. When running, DO NOT run towards relic and summon units.
NOTE: Ice Age will NOT appear from 9.25x to 7.25x HP.
7.25X TO 4.25X HP
* Ice Flakes: A few members will be marked with eyes. 4 waves of ice flakes will be thrown down on some marked members. A small area within the ice flakes will be the safe zone.
At this last phase, when Serpenta is airborne, it will DEFINITELY cast the 3 combo. So simply move the overlap spot without even looking at him.
He will still cast the usual ice claw, ice age, side breath and bite when he is on the ground. However, black hole will not appear again.
Make no silly mistake and be patient, and the dragon is yours!