Prologue: I rechecked my app archive and decided to share with world all (nearly all) sources. Sometime ago I wrote programs on Delphi and collected some bags of useful stuff and solutions. Now all these stuff collect dust. Today I don’t see much point in storing these things on my hdd, ‘cuz someone can find something interesting in sources.
dPWUnpacker, Perfect World Unpacker
Abandoned and unfinished unpacker for Perfect World pck, data files. As I remember, only one function works – decryption and unpacking maps…
- Threads and threads synchronization
- Reading files and manipulating binary data
- Find Files by mask
- FullRemoveDir: delete dirs with all content incl. subdirs and files.
- Flip bitmap image vertically and horizontally
- Creating image files
- Decompression with zlib
- Raize Components are used in project. So, you should have these components for successful compilation
Copyright and license:
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported