Prologue: I rechecked my app archive and decided to share with world all (nearly all) sources. Sometime ago I wrote programs on Delphi and collected some bags of useful stuff and solutions. Now all these stuff collect dust. Today I don’t see much point in storing these things on my hdd, ‘cuz someone can find something interesting in sources.
- Drag'n'Drop feature: you can drop files/folders on Delphi form and process them
- Form dragging: move your Delphi form by clicking on bg image (of you used forms without borders)
- Threads and threads synchronization
- Function to extract file name with or without extension from path
- Reading files and manipulating binary data
- Using file streams
- Converting string into byte-array
- Some comments in code
Some graphics were removed. You can’t compile this project without assigning image to some vars.
Raize Components are used in project. So, you should have these components for successful compilation
Copyright and license:
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Bin files and additional info: Aika JIT-DDS converter