Modification of My420Time BOIGB bot, made by Dumpersta + Source
Features added beyond 420's bot:
- In the Windows tab you will find a control window for all bots at once. This lets you toggle on/off a few features of the bot for all running instances (attack, follow, and window suppression)
- You will find in the Windows Tab as well a BoI Quiz assistant. This is the same as having the Wiki open and searching it VERY FAST. But it will also add any new questions for the day to its own database, you need to tell it which answer was the correct one before the next question appears though so it will be right next time around.
- Also, there are now 8 attack skill slots. Note that the skills aren't used in the order listed, but in order of decreasing cooldown timer. This is to avoid a short cooldown skill from preventing use of any other skills. You can also use the KeyJammer option to have the bot do basically what you would do playing yourself, spam all skillkeys at once. This makes it very hard to manually control the bot's movement while it is attacking though.
- Zoning works differently now. You set a Home location and a range, while the bot is in that range, it acts as normal. If it leaves that range at all, it will move to come back into it. You can also set a hunting target location (within the same map) which is outside of your home range. If the bot fails to find a mob it is allowed to target from where it is standing, then it will walk toward the hunt location in search of a valid target. If it finds one, it brings the target back to the home location to kill and starts again.
- The Dragon Location buttons set your AutoRoute to the dragon for the currently selected character as well as copy the destination to the clipboard. I plan to do the same for Lords sometime soon.
- There is a new tab for Bag Item Slots. This feature is NOT stable right now, you will almost certainly crash eventually while using it. First select an index from the array on the top (corresponds to your bagslots in game), and then shift it to the box on bottom that you want to use. You can have clicking be a timed event, or base it on either of 2 different kill counts that you select.