Battle of the Immortals Grind Bot
Modified 0xDEC0DE bot for Battle of the Immortal made by My420Time + Source
One of the best bot for BOI with huge ammount of Features
- AutoFood: when hp or mana is low
- AutoPot: when hp or mana is low
- AutoDC: when hp is low
- Attack: It attacks and with skills
- Timed Button: Hits button every so often
- Target Filter: only attack what you want it to
- Zone: Stays within a certain zone
- Statistics: simple statistics of predicted time to level
- Works with BOI screen minimized
- Supports multiple accounts, you just need to select a different name on the list and set up the options for that character.
- Crusade Quest
Options ExplainedCurrent Character: The Character which you are modifying the bot settings for, also which process the bot will run on.
- Normal Attack: The action bar key your normal attack is on
- Skill Key 1-4: The action bar key your desired skill is on
- Wait (ms): The amount of time (in miliseconds) to wait after engaging in a battle before using this skill
- CD (ms): The Cool Down of this skill (in milliseconds), this prevents spamming of buttons, also i would suggest adding some extra time to the actual cool down to compensate for lag
- Key 1-4: The desired key of timed button 1-4
- Seconds: The amount of time to wait to hit the timed button
- Pet AoE Key 1-4: The action bar key your pet aoe skill is on
- Seconds: The amount of time to wait to hit the AoE button
- Use Xp Skill: Toggles the use of the Xp Skill.
- Xp Skill Key: The action bar key your Xp Skill is on
- Use Mount: Toggles the use of the Mount buff.
- Mount Key: The action bar key your Mount is on
- Dismount Wait Time: The amount of time the bot sleeps before dismounting.
- Attack Sleep: The amount of time the bot sleeps the attack thread.
Character Health and Mana
- Hp To DC: The maximum Hp before the bot ends the process, basically a disconnect button.
- Hp Threshold: The Hp the bot hits Hp Food at.
- Hp Food Key: The action bar key that Hp food is on
- Hp Pot Key: The action bar key that Hp pot is on
- Mp Threshold: The Mp the bot hits Mp Food at.
Mp Food Key: The action bar key that Mp food is on
- Mp Pot Key: The action bar key that Mp pot is on
Pet Health and Mana
- Pet Pot Key: The action bar key that pet pots are located on.
- Hp Threshold: The bot will hit Pet Pot key when your pet's Hp is below this.
- Mp Threshhold: The bot will hit Pet Pot key when your pet's mana is below this.
Food and Pot Cooldowns
- Food CD: The cooldown time after using food.
- Pot CD: The cooldown time after using a pot.
- Target Names: It won't attack any monster that doesn't match the inputed text. If nothing is in the text then the bot attacks all targets.
- Don't Attack Lords: The bot won't attack lords.
- Don't Attack Already Tagged: The bot won't attack monsters that are already being attacked by someone else.
- Center X: The X coordinate of where you want to stay around.
- Center Y: The Y coordinate of where you want to stay around.
- Range X: If your character's current X is outside of (Center X)+-(Range X) then he'll head back into it. If left blank you roam freely.
- Range Y: If your character's current Y is outside of (Center Y)+-(Range Y) then he'll head back into it. If left blank you roam freely.
- Diamond: When the bot goes out of range and heads back it'll start to attack once its back into range.
- Point: When the bot goes out of range and heads back it'll start to attack once it gets to the exact center of the zone.
- Close BoI After X Miliseconds: The bot will end the BoI process after this many seconds
- Minimize: Minimize the bot on start.
- Opacity: Change opacity level to 65%.
- Always on Top: Keeps the bot on top of other windows.
Crusade Order Quest
- Bag Slot: The Slot Number of the scroll, if your not smart enough to read this then your going to put a number higher than it needs to be, its index based meaning that the first bag slot is 0 the second is 1, third is 2 and so on.
- Target Name Exact: The exact target name for the quest.
- Scroll Count: The amount of scrolls you want to bot to do.
- Sleep #1: Delay before completing crusade.
- Sleep #2: Delay before hitting Esc key on completing the crusade.
- Attack Sleep: Delay to stop the attack thread so that we don't open the Menu screen with Esc key.
- Stats: Detailed information about your current session.
- Debug: Detailed information about what the bot is currently doing.
- Dragons: Click the dragon you want to copy/paste its location to clipboard.
- Update Offsets: Updates the offets that the bot uses.
- Backup Healing: Can be turned on if you are having issues with regular healing. Please only use on 1 character.
- Change Log: On this tab you can find information about what has changed in the bot.
- Almost all of the options can be left blank if you don't need them, just mess around with it and find out what works for you
- You probably need to run this with "run as admin"
- NOTE: Doesn't Loot...
- Requires: .Net 4.0 Framework and Microsoft visual c++ 2010 runtime
Last version: 2010-09-08
- - Added option for no return on bot.
- Bot is no longer using Esc to close the quest window. It is using an offset
- Removed the extra sleep values from quests that we were using for lag issues.
- Other minor code tweaks.
- Fixed quest run toggle.Author: My420Time
Bot Setup Video: