What it does
It display every entity that the game is aware of. This includes:
Under the settings window, it is possible to configure what is displayed.
- Everything else...It will automatically zoom out to display items as far away as it can.
What it does not do, but will
- Communicate relative altitude (if each radar "blip" is above or below you)
- Display names in a useful way (names of players, gatherables, etc)
- Display current NoFap Waypoints
- Tunable performance (higher refresh rate for those with better computers; it's turned way down by default)
- Configurable colors
- Configurable alerts (when a player/mob of certain name comes into range, for example)
Note: MAKE SURE YOU RENAME THE .EXE FILE TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN RADAR
There is no launcher for this (yet), so you must rename the executable yourself.
Updated for Aion v 188.8.131.52