Бесплатный бот для Aion написанный на AutoIt
Free Aion Bot written on AutoIt by Plany. Last update was on 2009-22-12. But in attachment you will find source codes.
There is another variant by BigChris called AutoAion v1_rc2.9.5. Not tested
Download AutoAion v1_rc2.9.5
"Bot Status" - Tab shows you...
- what the bot has accomplished before
- what the bot is doing in this moment
- how long he is playing and how much time is remaining til shutdown
At the top is a status log which lists up all important events. It contains counter and timer, e.g. how long he still needs for a LvLUP; how much EXP he has earned and how many adversaries he has killed.
Among is the shutdown timer. You can specify there how long the bot is 'allowed' to play - you have to enter the time in MINUTES. If its playing time is executed, he automatically logs off from the game or goes AFK (adjustable).
At the moment it is possible to start the bot in two different modes. Combat mode, and Traveler Mode.[*] Combat Mode --> Searching & Killing Enemies & Moving from Waypoint to Waypoint[*] Travel Mode --> Only checking Waypoints only one time by running from waypoint to waypoint. He will defend himself if there is an pre-emptive monster...
Perfect for testing waypoints for the Combat mode once or automatically overcome long distances.
The start button is inactive as long as you create a profile and has not loaded the waypoints! Is this done the button will turn active. After pressing the button "Run Bot" he will start after 3s. It can be interrupted by the F5 key.
"WayPoints" - Tab
To create a waypoint-file you have to enter a name first, eg. "Belu_30_Keep". After this press the 'Create WP-List" Button. Now you can add waypoints either pushing the "Add WayPoint" button or the plus key upon your NumPad.
Between the single waypoints should be no obstacles. They should have a minimum distance of 5m and a maximum distance of 100m.
If you set an incorrect waypoint, you can remove the latest waypoint with the "Delete last WP" button or the minus key upon your NumPad.
After creating the waypoint list they are automatically loaded.
If you restart the bot you have to load the Waypoint list again. This can be done with the "Load WP-List"- and "Load GhostWP-List" button.
Waypoints are points he always run over. When your character dies you will release at the obelisk where you are binded. Then the bot uses the GWP come back to your farmspot. Combat Waypoints and GhostWayPoints will be created in the same way and then you must load the waypoints into the appropiate slots.
"Attack-Config" - Tab
The combat-system is oriented to the HealthPoints of the adversary.
Adversary over 88% press 4 / - / 3 / 3. If the adversary didn't reach 88% while this KeySet is active it will start over until he reaches the questioned percentage.
Adversary over 60% press 2. If the adversary didn't reach 60% while this KeySet is active it will start over until he reaches the questioned percentage. ...and so on.
The last selected HP fiel MUST end with 0 (!!!) and the attack-keys must be seperated with a semicolon in the "KeySet".
- Pre-Cast --> executed before the fight starts; You have to enter the cooldown (in seconds) and the casttime in milliseconds. An instant cast should be declared with a castime of 800ms an the cooldown as in the ingame tooltip.
- Post-Cast --> executed after the fight ...
- EM-Cast --> It is your guarantee against dying. The EM Cast will cancel all your casts/actions, when you drop under your entered HP value and uses the pots or healing spells on your key. Also use a casstime of 800ms here.
- Loot --> There you have to enter the Key, where your button "Pick Up Item" lies on.
- Reg --> There you have to enter the Key, where your button "Toggle Rest" lies on. It is really necessary that you enter a HP percentage, where the bot starts regging.
Press the "Save" button after each time you have changed your settings.
You can also load other profiles. Simply select another from the drop-down-box and press on "Load".
Never put keys into the "KeySet" without a instant where the cooldown time is too long. It can always be resisted, dodged or something like that...
Don't panic if any chainskill wouldn't be triggered. Simply place the key several times, eg.: 5;5;5;5;3;3;2;5;5;5;5;6;....
"Advanced" - Tab
In the "Advanced" Settings you can choose how the bot will behave in general.