Closed section for Aika forum
- research and share private information about Aika client
- to prevent information leak
Who can access this section: only elected people. Please, all requests post here
Pre-requirements: at least
- "Member-in-training" rank ( > 20 posts) (not obligatory)
- Good activity on forum (e.g. supports, posting useful material etc.)
- Programming knowledge or at least game hacking/research knowledge (CE, memory search, debugging, analyzing etc)
- Positive reputation (no warnings)
Also: invitation / recommendation from other users
Note: Guys, I understand, that (maybe) everyone wants access to this section, but you must understand that this section isn’t for questions like “how to use CE”, “what is debugger”, “need step-by-step tuts”… And again, this section isn’t for “gods” and nobody else; all useful material will be posted in common section
Aika Underground section looks for skilled people who can help us with packets analyzing.
Now we set a task. The access key for participant is detailed description of packets with id:
After deadline we will set a new task and post solution for current
I'm really surprised that no one has completed the task. Ok, maybe those packets (0x0965, 0x097F, 0x0969, 0x096A, 0x097C) are complicated, so you can present any packets (login packet etc).
P.S. If you have your own decryption/encryption algorithm, you can PM me for access.
P.P.S. If you don't have decryption/encryption alg., you can ask me for unpacked aika.exe, and then analyze packets by debugger etc.
P.P.P.S. This task is really simple.