Hello PGC people!
Tryin to get bot fish for aika,
Well, I have bypass aikaxtrap. But it disconnect after sometime like it did before or less.
I'm not trying to be good, But this forums needs to grow up.
So yea start studyin about programming stuff and lets work together.
I'm not sharing aika noxtrap.
Point is, anybody knows some kinda of macro tool wich would not be detected by xtrap?
Back on topic, HOW TO HIT THE ****IN BLUE POINT!
Maybe there is some kinda of dll wich i could get the pixels and hit space at certain color?
Well this one of pgc releases, Gratz to Emoisback.
He did work on it hardly, i just helped at first
Well point is this tool focus to aikaBR,aikaGB.
This version might have some bugs or such.
If you people don't support us there wont be any public version, only private for those wich did help
"How can i Help? By feed backs, ideas and such ohh and Pressing thanks.
Files are on attachment
It' works only for 64 systems, have fun.
How to use? Emofishing v1.0 TEST
1. Attach the AIKA
2. Then try to fishing. the bar will be showed then using ColorFinder find the x start of bar and x end of bar.. (Start --------------------- End )
3. Put the Start in Position X Start and End in Position X end.
4. in 3 seconds Blue point spot will showed, detect i using ColorFinder again, You need RGB color and position Y.
5. Input RGB color you have in BlueColor RGB, and Y of blue color at Position Y.
6. at the same Y check RGB of walking white bar.. i think it not 255 255 255 exactly, because they using gradient color. ( hope someone can repact the client imaget change the white bar to totaly white). and put in white color RGB
7. and the Start it.. waiting for Label X and Y will be show you the position of blue spot.
Function.Execute("Look for Fishing Spot")
function("Look for Fishing Spot")
// Insert your keyboard press here or movement
when Color.Pixel pattern can be located on screen("134,229,220,0,1,173,238,207,0,-2,121,224,221,0,7,209,239,193,0,-2,195,239,199,0,1,213,240,192,-5,-2,18,38,76,5,0,173,238,207,5,0,14,34,69,0,-1,18,38,77,-5,0,174,238,207,-5,0,17,37,74", "0")
// Here an Keyboard Press or a mouse click will activate here