Well people ...
I'll show you my way to get xtrap off AIKA CLIENT (TESTED IN AIKABR ONLY, and on Windows XP)
Things you'll need:
>AIKA CLIENT UNPACKED (get it from Dwar, or get it from the attachment...)
>Basic OllyDbg knowledge (will not be shown here)
1) First of all, get AIKA Client unpacked, and put it on aika install folder.
2) Open the client with Olly Debug.
3) Search for a MessageBoxA with text "Cannot Init Xtrap". The screen will be this:
Double click or right click>assemble on the JE right above the messagebox...
Change the JE FOR JNZ
Right above, NOP the two calls above the messagebox, like the images:
After it, right click on the main box>copy to executable>all modifications.
Right click on the new window>Save to file>"AIKABR.exe"
Close Ollydebug, open it again, press Ctrl+F2 (Or open manually aikabr.exe again)
Now we have to put a breakpoint on this line:
Press Ctrl+G -> write this line: 005C620EPHP Code:
005C620E |. E8 BD79E5FF CALL AIKABR.0041DBD0 ; \AIKABR.0041DBD0
select this line and press F2 (or right click > breakponit>toggle)
Now, try to run it by pressing (ALWAYS PRESSING) Alt+F9 (Line by Line execute)
It'll pass the breakpoint, and keep going, and will stop at this line:
Ok, so, this call will take some time (Its the same that the loading screen, so it'll take some time...)
To check if it's OK, the message "WINTRUST.dll" will appear at the left bottom (like my pointer on the pic^^) while game's loading...
(On my PC , WinXP 2gb ram Proc AMD x3, the loading on debug take 30~45s)
After it loads, it'll say something like "Thread xxxxxx created" -> It means that your Aika's running... Now go to the AikaClient window and see if it's running without xtrap, like the pic:
On pic, CE open and working SpeedHack on AIKA (I used it on game later)
1) It only run in debugger, and only by Alt+F9 with breakpoint.
2) Sometimes it crashes when attaching SpeedHack of CE to AikaClient.
3) I think it miss one NOP/JMP to run without debugger, if someone know please give the tip (I think it's about the terminateprocess NOP) ^^
4) If you open speedhack in AIKA, after login it'll DC you every 1~2~3 min
*TIP from 1 to 1 or 2 to 2 minute, go to character selection screen and login again, it'll reset the heartbeat count.
Disable it to analyze packets, work on it, or to have some fun with CE...
PS1: Remembering I made it on AIKA BR.
PS2: This is a try-fail disabling method, if you find anything to make it better, please post.
PS3: Thanks for tips and Unpacked Dwar...
PS4: If you made it with this guide, thank please ...
By Gm3x - AIKA BR - Ellora